We are the publishers of some of Canada's largest industry websites and publications
We are currently looking for an inside Sales Representatives / Account Managers to join our team.
This is an outbound calling role, calling companies that are hiring and explaining why their jobs are best advertised on our platform.
This is both a sales and account manager position.
We are located in Mississauga on Derry Rd between Bramalea and Dixie Rd
In this position you will be working in office 3 days weekly and from home if you wish 2 days weekly. The first couple of weeks will be in office.
We are seeking individuals who love the challenge of prospecting and uncovering qualified leads and closing sales. There are over 5.5 million open jobs today. The opportunity is huge and unlimited!
Using your knowledge of our products and services, you will be responsible for phoning prospective clients, introducing our services, providing the appropriate solutions and closing the sale. This position requires being comfortable selling over the phone.
To excel in this job, you have an understanding of the science of selling and have knowledge of modern day techniques of generating interest, informing and closing the sale.
You will be required to use our CRM, send follow up emails, make notes and follow up, follow up, follow up and close the sale.
Knowledge of the hiring, job posting, staffing or recruitment industry is a big plus but not necessary.
What your role Involves
- As our sales representative you will be contacting Talent Acquisition Managers, HR Managers, Recruiters, VP's, Presidents and Owners who are hiring and introduce them to our unique hiring, Direct Hire Staffing and Recruiting solutions.
- Make 70+ outbound calls daily
- Take inbound calls
- Prepare and send agreements
- Assist in writing job postings / ads
- Provide information on our services and close sales.
- You will follow up with calls and emails.
- You will continue to follow up until a sale is made or the prospect is 100% not interested. And even then you are still selling.
- Self-starter and able to work with very little supervision
- Tech savvy, proficient with computers
- Love selling and love talking
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales quotas
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven track record of strong client relationships
- Must have a a home office and late model computer and a cell phone ( if working from home)
- Must speak clear, fluent English and or french.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sales experience, specifically in Staffing, Recruiting, Job Postings, Applicant Tracking System Sales, Technology Sales, SaaS sales an asset
- Account Management experience an asset
$ 15 to 20 per hour dependent on experience plus unlimited commissions
Benefits - Paid 50%
14 Days annual Personal Time Off Days (PTO Days) first year, 19 PTO days after 3 years
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
*** You will be receiving a request to do a video questionnaire****
*** To be considered you must do the video questionnaire***
*** You will receive the questionnaire within 15 minutes of applying***