We don’t just machine parts, we provide solutions. Those solutions are what make the heart and soul of how we operate and how we keep our customers coming back. We are located in beautiful Sunderland, Ontario and are a team of creative thinkers, maker’s and machining enthusiasts.
Our solution to Supervisory roles.
Who are we looking for?
We believe leaders on our team are more effective when they are hands on, able to jump in and assist when required.
Our supervisors are very hands on, considered our most Senior CNC machinists and are highly effective in communication. With keen attention to detail our quality focused supervisors build the team and create an atmosphere that supports growth and development while always focused on - you guessed it - solutions. These fantastic leaders are constantly thinking about the end product, and how we can best service our clients. They are relentless in their pursuit to achieve production metrics.
If this sounds like you, keep reading and apply. We want to hear from you!
A night in the life of our Night CNC Supervisor
First and foremost our Supervisors are stellar machinists - willing and able to still rock the machine when needed.
Working on the night shift, and reporting to the production manager, our CNC supervisors start their shift with assigning tasks to the team, along with providing hands on support and training to ensure machining best practices.
With an eye on production deadlines, our supervisors work with the other departmental units constantly. We are a TEAM first. Our Supervisors delegate and assign tasks to their team to meet production objectives and quality requirements. They provide production reports, analyze the data and provide solutions to continually improve their area of responsibility.
Safety is important to us - and safety solutions are always top of mind for our leaders. The night CNC Supervisor is a natural communicator and able to resolve work problems and they definitely aren’t shy to recommend measures to improve safety along with productivity.
Among other duties our supervisors are also always keeping a keen eye on staff and staffing requirements. They assist our Production Manager with making recommendations for promotions and hiring needs.
Sound like you? Some boxes to tick to see if you are our true fit.
- You possess either a Red Seal in Machining, have a 2 year college diploma in CNC machining or have relevant experience that you can provide proof for.
- 1-3 years experience in a supervisory role is an asset
- You are comfortable utilizing Microsoft Office Productivity suite
- Strong organizational skills, able to build and implement production and training programs that lead a team to success.
- Safety and highly detail oriented
- Solutions focused individual
- Experience with lathes considered an asset
What’s in it for our CNC Supervisors?
- Straight nights Sunday to Thursday, 11PM-7:30AM
- A phenomenal team of talented machinists to lead and mentor
- Located North of Uxbridge, enjoy the scenic route to work everyday!
- Salary $30.00-$36.00 per hour + Shift Premium +OT pay! (Dependent on experience and proven Skillset)
- Health Care Spending Account and an Allowance Account
- Paid Time OFF
- On Site parking
- Profit sharing
*A note about COVID-19*
Due to the industries we service, we are lucky to be considered an Essential business, and have not stopped production in these trying times. We keep our team safe, and our families safe by following the safety guidelines as directed.