**Please Note, this is a MILLING position. If you are more experienced with LATHE, please check our other postings for the open LATHE position(s).
We don’t just machine parts, we provide solutions. Those solutions are what make the heart and soul of how we operate and how we keep our customers coming back. We are located in beautiful Sunderland, Ontario and are a team of creative thinkers, maker’s and machining enthusiasts.
An afternoon in the life of our SR CNC 5-Axis Machinist
- A Senior CNC 5-Axis machinist with an exceptional problem solving mindset!
- You have at minimum 3+ of experience setting up and operating 5 Axis Milling machines and equipment.
- Well versed in reading and interpreting blueprints and other diagrams - you're a master at even the smallest of details and only the best quality result is what you strive for.
- You have experience with general machine upkeep and basic repair.
- You have a keen ability to create fixtures and flawless setups.
- You’re experienced in loading and off loading of parts, proving programs and verifying first off products.
- Capable, willing and able to fit and assemble machined parts.
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are looking forward to mentoring junior machinists and growing our team.
- You are willing to work overtime as scheduled and will go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction, every time.
Sound like you? What We need from you
- You have a 2 year college diploma in CNC machining, or have completed a 4 year apprenticeship, or you possess a Red Seal in Machining, or have relevant experience that you can provide proof of.
- You’ve worked a minimum of 3+ years in a CNC Machine Shop, Job shop environment preferred.
- You have a good working knowledge of G-Code, and some CAD/CAM programming experience.
- You have at least 3 years of CNC machining experience with 5 AXIS MILLING machines in a fast paced, precision manufacturing environment
What’s in it for you?
- Straight afternoon shift Monday to Thursday. 3PM – 1AM
- A phenomenal team of talented machinists
- Located North of Uxbridge, enjoy the scenic route to work every day!
- Salary $26.00-$35.00 per hour + shift premium + OT pay! (Dependent on experience and proven skillset)
- Health Care Spending Account and an Allowance Account
- Paid Time OFF
- On Site parking
- Profit sharing
A note about COVID-19
**Due to the industries we service, we are lucky to be considered an Essential business, and have not stopped production in these trying times. We keep our team safe, and our families safe by following the safety guidelines as directed.**