**Please Note, this is a MILLING position. If you are more experienced with LATHE, please check our other postings for the open LATHE position(s).**
We don’t just machine parts, we provide solutions. Those solutions are what make the heart and soul of how we operate and how we keep our customers coming back. We are located in beautiful Sunderland, Ontario and are a team of creative thinkers, maker’s and machining enthusiasts.
A night in the life of our CNC Machinist
- A CNC machinist with an exceptional problem solving mindset!
- You have 2+ years of experience setting up and operating 3 and/or 5 Axis Milling machines and equipment.
- Well versed in reading and interpreting blueprints and other diagrams - you're a master at even the smallest of details and only the best quality result is what you strive for.
- You have experience with general machine upkeep and basic repair.
- You have a keen ability to create fixtures and flawless setups.
- You’re experienced in loading and off loading of parts, proving programs and verifying first off products.
- Capable, willing and able to fit and assemble machined parts.
- You enjoy working in a team environment.
- You are willing to work overtime as scheduled and will go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction, every time.
Sound like you? What We need from you
- You have a 2 year college diploma in CNC machining, or have completed/in process of completing a 4 year apprenticeship or have relevant experience that you can provide proof of.
- You have worked 2+ years in a Precision CNC Machine Shop, Job shop environment preferred with a variety of parts machined with mostly 3 and/or 5 AXIS MILLING experience.
- You have a good working knowledge of G-Code, and maybe some CAD/CAM programming experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Straight night shift Sunday to Thursday, 11PM-7AM
- A phenomenal team of talented machinists
- Located North of Uxbridge, enjoy the scenic route to work everyday!
- Salary $24.00-$32.00 per hour + Shift Premium +OT pay! (Dependent on experience and proven Skillset)
- Health Care Spending Account and an Allowance Account
- Paid Time OFF
- On Site parking
- Profit sharing
A note about COVID-19
**Due to the industries we service, we are lucky to be considered an Essential business, and have not stopped production in these trying times. We keep our team safe, and our families safe by following the safety guidelines as directed.**