**Please Note, this is a LATHE position. If you are more experienced with MILL, please check our other postings for the open MILL position(s).
We don’t just machine parts, we provide solutions. Those solutions are what make the heart and soul of how we operate and how we keep our customers coming back. We are located in beautiful Sunderland, Ontario and are a team of creative thinkers, maker’s and machining enthusiasts.
A day in the life of our Manual Lathe Machinist
- A manual machinist with an exceptional problem solving mindset!
- You have 2+ years of experience operating manual Lathes.
- Well versed in reading and interpreting blueprints and other diagrams - you're a master at even the smallest of details and only the best quality result is what you strive for.
- You have experience with general machine upkeep and basic repair.
- You’re experienced in using appropriate work holding and verifying dimensional requirements of the components being made.
- Capable, willing and able to fit and assemble machined parts.
- Willing to Operate a CNC Machine as required as coverage.
- You enjoy working in a team environment.
- You are willing to work overtime as scheduled and will go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction, every time.
Sound like you? What We need from you
- You have a 2 year college diploma in machining, or have completed/in process of completing a 4 year apprenticeship or have relevant experience described below that you can provide proof of.
- You have worked 2+ years in a Precision Machine Shop, Job shop environment preferred with a variety of parts machined with mostly Manual LATHE
What’s in it for you?
- Straight dayshift Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM - 3:30PM
- A phenomenal team of talented machinists
- Located North of Uxbridge, enjoy the scenic route to work everyday!
- Salary $24.00-$32.00 per hour +OT pay! (Dependent on experience and proven Skillset)
- Health Care Spending Account and an Allowance Account
- Paid Time OFF
- On Site parking
- Profit sharing
A note about COVID-19
**Due to the industries we service, we are lucky to be considered an Essential business, and have not stopped production in these trying times. We keep our team safe, and our families safe by following the safety guidelines as directed. **