You are a skilled Procurement Engineer who will be part of our project sourcing team supporting the development, implementation and management of the procurement process to provide Pack-Smart with optimal supply assurance, pricing, flexibility, quality and delivery performance.
You will build and leverage strong working relationships with our engineering team and key suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met. You will work towards good supplier relationships and total costs of ownership to achieve maximum advantage for Pack-Smart and our customers.
- Develop and streamline the Sourcing to Contract process
- Secure supply and competitive access to existing and new technology capacities on the market to support existing brands and new product launch, to reduce complexity and costs through supplier rationalization, standardization and to drive innovation
- Identify market trends, adapt to competitive landscape and the dynamics around the supply markets for sound procurement strategies and execution plans
- Coach stakeholders and peers to gain business insights, market conditions, supply risk and compliance risk to leverage global markets and differentiated sourcing strategies
- Manage and sustain external partner relationships
- Own RFI's, RFP's and RFQ's - ensuring all commercial terms are agreed and documented.
- Develop sourcing and negotiation strategies and achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- ERP Implementation and management for the procurement department
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electro-Mechancial Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of experience in procurement, preferably in the engineering/manufacturing industry.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Year-end bonus
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- On-site parking
We design, manufacture, sell and support the world’s most innovative performance-driven automation solutions for industrial, digital printing, pharmaceutical, financial and e-commerce markets, providing customers the opportunity to set higher standards while bringing products to life.
Our company offers a safe, modern, dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to successfully delivering exemplary solutions. You get the chance to work with innovative technology, advanced tools and software, in addition to the continuous training and development provided to help grow your skills and your career.
Our teams operate with a non-conventional philosophy of inter-disciplinary collaboration. Each member of the team is expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. We’re tackling the world’s most innovative automation projects and we wouldn’t succeed without our shared passion for making the world a more advanced place.
Interested candidates please forward your resume.
Our company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates during the hiring process.