Our company is a Canadian Home Furnishings Manufacturing company based in Toronto. For over 40 years, the company specializes in the design and production of decorative products for the home including Artwork, Designer Mirrors, & Functional Décor and Home Accents.
Home Furnishings manufacturing company looking for experienced Wood Working Machine Operators.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Experience with machineries from wood factory include;
- Set up, program and operate one or more computer numerically controlled (CNC) or manual woodworking machines such as saws, moulders, lathes, routers, planers, edgers, pressing machines, shapers, drills and sanders to fabricate other wood products.
- Ripsaws Bandsaws and Resaws
- Planers and Profilers
- Foiling & Paint Application Machinery.
- Clean and lubricate equipment, and replace parts as necessary.
- Operate preset special purpose woodworking machines to fabricate wood products.
- 1-3 years of machine operator experience
- Wood working experience is an asset.
- Working with CNC machining.
- Read and interpret specifications or follow verbal instructions.
- On-site parking.
- Full-Time, 40 hours/week.
- Compensation: $18-$22/hr.
- Company Dental & Medical group plan.