Title: Community and Operations Manager
Reporting into: CAO
Compensation: $26-28 / hour (with upward salary mobility potential)
Hours: Minimum requirement of five weeknights (4pm-9pm) during January – June and four weeknights
during July and August; Note: Saturday and additional shifts available to add-on for candidates interested
in longer hours (hours noted are the minimum)
Effective Date: Immediate
Functional development goals for this role: process efficiency, client relations, innovation
Join a PE backed scale-up in the exciting education sector! Gain valuable senior leadership team
experience, find your purpose & do some the best work of your career!
We are Canada’s leading provider of after school and weekend enrichment programming for high
potential K-12 students. With a 30-year track record of success in the GTA, we have recently been
experiencing high growth and have secured private-equity investment to fuel cross-Canada growth. We are currently preparing to scale across Canada and seeking a high-energy, ‘roll-up your sleeves and innovative team member who will architect change and create impact at the highest levels of our team.
Key components of the role:
Operations & Administrative (50%)
• Lead and oversee day to day operational matters during peak classroom hours (including
scheduling, registration changes, faculty support, etc.)
• Lead the HQ operations including room bookings, distributing, and managing curriculum.
• Lead enrollment, registration processes with clients and team members in person, via phone or via
Process Innovation (5%)
• Support implementing processes that make it easier and more delightful for our customers to do
business with us and our employees to work with us.
• Key projects will include supporting a shift from manual and web-based registration
Customer Experience Management (45% upfront, increasing over time)
• Support our learning ambassador team on conversion and community outreach efforts
• Participate in organizing community events, coordinating contests
• Support customer relations initiatives including call and email campaigns
• Strong people skills
• Passion for solving problems
• Excited and energetic about supporting children and teachers
• Microsoft Excel (including entering data into spreadsheets)
• Email management
• Power Point (preferred)