We pride ourselves on a friendly, family vibe. We host employee events such as BBQ days, staff appreciation days, and a December holiday lunch, to name a few. We want to show our employees that their contributions matter! We strongly believe that in a team environment, together everyone achieves more.
With your safety as one of our top priorities, we build a safety culture by providing lunch for all employees monthly if we are incident free.
We also offer the following benefits for our valued employees:
- A Safety Boot Reimbursement Program
- A Clothing Allowance
- Paid Time Off Days
- Group Benefits
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- RRSP Match Program
Mondo and the rest of the NCS family is continually expanding which often presents opportunities for cross training and employee growth within the company.
If you are reliable, eager to learn, and looking for an employer who values what you bring to the table we look forward to hearing from you.
As an Overhead Door Installation Technician, you will operate on-site to perform preventive maintenance, repair BayWatch doors, operators and heaters. You will also be asked to install new door and heater equipment. As a fully trained tech, you will also work with other NCS supplied vehicle wash equipment and accessories. The Overhead Door Installation Technician will be proactive to engage with customers to identify maintenance needs or products that may enhance the customer’s equipment performance. The technician will also train customers on basic equipment maintenance.
- Perform service work on and install BayWatch door equipment and accessories including trouble shooting of electrical, electronic, and mechanical problems to ascertain the needed corrective action
- Identify and diagnose performance concerns with equipment to replace, repair, or adjust parts and systems as necessary.
- Provide customers with a summary of equipment performance and provide solutions for enhanced performance.
- Run equipment through "cycles" to ensure the complete system is functioning properly
- Advises customer of necessary service work and make recommendations to customers regarding replacement of worn or damaged parts, systems, etc.
- Following unit installation, inspects equipment to ensure proper function
- Provide information and training to customer regarding proper operation and general maintenance of equipment
- Develop and maintain good rapport with customers, constantly striving to provide outstanding service and ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintains proper inventory of parts on service vehicle and in warehouse.
- Keeps Service Manager informed of all significant problems, progress or barriers to success
- Comply with all applicable OHSA, CEPA, local regulatory laws, and company safety policies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid drivers’ license (3-year abstract required)
- Able to travel throughout the GTA/Ontario
- Good communication skills, able to read installation drawings and work with hand and power tools
- Previous experience in construction, assembly, maintenance mechanic preferred
- Must have demonstrable interest and aptitude in mechanical, plumbing, and electrical work through school or hobby interests to include using meters and ACDC power supply
- Ability to comprehend and interpret equipment, operating, and maintenance manuals and instructions
- Ability to successfully work independently or within a team
- Intermediate computer skills, experience with Microsoft and GSuite programs
- Good technical skills
- Self-motivated, able to work alone unsupervised
- Ability to use basic math and writing skills
- Able to lift up to 50lb to shoulder height, able to work from ladders
- Ability to intermittently and repeatedly bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, perform repetitive motions using hands to grasp, push, pull, or do fine manipulations, climb ladders, and stand for prolonged periods
- Monday-Friday (possible weekends required)
- 8+ hour shifts with hours varying depending on client needs
- Service Truck, expenses, training and power tools provided
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.